Apple cider vinegar, also known as ACV or cider vinegar, is a type of vinegar that is made from cider or apple must.
It features a pale to medium amber colour and is the most widely used vinegar in the natural health community.
Likewise, it has been used for centuries for a wide range of domestic purposes.
In light of the fact that apple cider vinegar is a powerful product with loads of medicinal properties that promote health in various ways, here are 10 uses of the vinegar that will really amaze you:
- Mix half a tablespoon of vinegar with water and honey and consume the mixture 30 minutes before going to bed to treat indigestion.
- Take a glass of water with ACV if you feel hungry before you go to bed to avert obesity and sleeping complications.
- Drink a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water before going to bed to treat stomach acidity.
- Mix a tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar with a cup of warm water and drink it just before going to sleep to relieve the stomachache.
- To stop hiccups, simply consume a teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar can effectively treat a sore throat, thanks to its potent antibacterial properties. Simply take a teaspoon of it an hour before going to sleep, one more after 30 minutes, and the third one just before sleeping.
- ACV is effective in soothing the pain in the legs, thanks to its high content of potassium. Mix 2 tablespoons of the vinegar with a glass of water and drink before going to sleep. The pain should disappear within a few nights.
- High blood pressure is among the major causes of insomnia. Hence, consume 2 teaspoons of ACV before bedtime to avert sleeping difficulties.
- ACV is effective in combating allergies. Hence, consume a teaspoon of it in a glass of water an hour before bedtime.
- Apple cider vinegar is also effective in eliminating bacteria that cause bad taste and breath in the mouth.